joi, 5 februarie 2009

Un exerciţiu de imaginaţie - English

I decided yesterday to take my feet to the back and get out for a photo-walk in the old part of the city, where I could throw a sight to and record on the sensor some nice images. I have what to put on the table and am not poor stuck to the earth, yet I don’t have money river, so I could afford a reasonable camera to take the photos with. But I got robbed by the landscape, however, and I couldn’t focus on details, which is crucial for good photography. So, the photo activity in itself was not glad of too much success, despite one or two decent photos. No spring is made with one flower, though. So, most of the time, I beat the water in the watermill in vain. I did have the chance and the opportunity to meet a girl I knew, however, and said to myself. “Hey, don’t hide behind your finger, dude! Beat the iron while it’s hot. OK, you can also beat the fields if you want, but tell her, in appropriate terms, of course, that you won’t mind to pull her a crutch. Walk until the white sails!” She had the come-here, that’s for sure and she was good [check the OTHER meaning in Romanian] like God’s bread, so that meeting was a promising one for me. Then we dated for some time, we felt moderately good together, but as time passed, I realized that she had a thin cheek, which with expense is kept, while I, albeit not a scratch-cheese, was gathering white money for black days and was not able to meet her expectations. She started to have smokes in her head, to give herself airs and all my endeavours were met by the sticks she put in my wheels. In a word, she made me fried days. Seeing how the jobs stood, I decided to run of eating earth from the perspective of a long relationship with her and to focus on my money-making activities. Since then I’ve met some other girls, but they were either stupid of giving into pits, fool as night/made pile, they were ugly with branches, or they gave themselves big at little water. Some of them were walking with the lie and invented stories, but only of the kind sewn with white thread.


These being said, I mounted on a saddle and I told you the story like that, I mounted on a strawberry and I told you a lie.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu